All major Credit/Debit Cards are the only acceptable methods of payment. Payments on this website are processed via Stripe; their privacy statement and terms can be found at stripe.com/us/terms. For all physical or digital items, payment must be made in full before products are shipped and/or delivered.
ORDER PROCESSING, PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Pre-orders for the 2017-2018 planners are accepted March 31 - April 10, 2017 and all orders are scheduled to ship by mid-May. All planners are wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in sturdy boxes. Please be sure to verify that your shipping address is correct during checkout. We are unable to make changes to orders or shipping addresses once they have been placed and are not responsible for items mailed to addresses that were incorrectly entered. We typically ship USPS Priority Mail and once the package is in the care of the postal carrier we are no longer responsible for the shipment. You are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for damaged or lost shipments, and we will quickly proceed once a resolution has been determined.
If you’ve simply changed your mind, we do accept returns on items, excluding our planners, within 7 days of receipt. Please contact us letting us know that you are returning the item and why. It is at your cost to return the item to us in its original condition, and once it has arrived safely in our shop and can verify its condition and packaging, we will issue a refund for the purchase price of the item only. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If your item has arrived damaged or you received an incorrect item please contact us at email@example.com with a photo of the damage within 7 days of receipt. We can then coordinate the return of the damaged or incorrect items and their replacement. In order to ensure that your planner remains in condition it arrived in, please be sure to read the Love & Care of your Planner instructions located in the front of your planner.
Please be aware that monitors display colors differently and this may result in the product you receive varying slightly in color from the image on your computer screen.
Additionally, She Plans reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
Why we need your information and how we use it:
When making a purchase on our site, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorize to provide to us) such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, profile information or other details necessary to process your order.
We collect information from you when you make a purchase on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, opt-in to receive a free download, respond to a survey or marketing communication, view the website, fill out a form, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- to quickly process your transactions.
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services in mailing items, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Email signups on this website are collected via MailChimp; their privacy statement and terms can be found at www.mailchimp.com/legal. This website is hosted, built, and managed on the SquareSpace platform; their privacy statement and terms can be found at www.squarespace.com/privacy. Payments on this website are processed via Stripe; their privacy statement and terms can be found at stripe.com/us/terms.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ashley Staum, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below
First-party (IT Governance Ltd) cookies
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.